Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Historical Visitor!

Recently while working with they system, I had the front door (leading out onto 12th Ave) open, to let in light and air and to let people see inside. Among the people who passed, and saw something interesting, and came in at my invitation, was retired Boeing engineer (44 years with the company!) M. Moseley, who worked on pressure- and space-suit testing during the Gemini program (1961-1966). He had a lot of great stories and very detailed technical information that, once again (I am happy to say) verified things that I'd suspected about these suits and their testing. Since my own suits are roughly at this technological level (Gemini rather the earlier Mercury, yet not as far as the later Apollo), this was great to hear. What a day!

No comments: