Monday, November 1, 2010

Night Swim Out

Diving over the weekend; last time for a while I suspect, with Alaska coming up. Five dives, all memorable; but for the moment just a sketch of swimming out at night. We swim out on our backs, with out bouyancy vests supporting us. In my left hand is a hose and control to inflate or deflate the vest, and in my right is my breathing mouthpiece (regulator) ready to put in the mouth when we dive or if my vest unexpectedly deflates. You see one of my fin tips on the right, but in practice my fins never break the surface on the swim out. It's night, and my wrist light shines up into the rain coming down and splashing on the black water. The sketch is primitive, flat and noncommital; it's not near final, just getting a feel for this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта amphibianadventures.blogspot.com