Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Dimension

This weekend of diving left me sloshing with the waves, whirling and surging upwards with the bubbles. I felt these as I drifted to sleep, but at 3am I woke with an overwhelming urge to move, to keep moving. I went out and ran three miles east, towards the edge of the Earth where the sun would rise, but I found no light out there. Finally I turned for home, knowing I'd been right to go; there was little logic to it, but I didn't care. I had to go, I still have to go. I have to keep going. There is another dimension to plunge into, to explore, and it is just over there, towards where the sun rises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you thought no one would look at your blog...I doubt I'm the only one that finds this sort of thing interesting.
Quite the poet we are, I like the style.
Went for a 3-mi run at 3 am, hmm, curiouser and curiouser...
I thought the drawing of the crab was very interesting. I use charoal generally, I like the stark black and white contrast.
My comments are probably unusual, but I thought it a polite gesture, and hope it's received well.
I hope that whatever it is you seek that's just over that horizon you find, I am sure you will when the time is right.
Regards,
The Caterpillar

(albuterol/saline solution after an asthma attack is a real lifesaver, will try not to do that again this x-mas...sheepish grin.)

Cameron McPherson Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool pics, cool posts!
We require more...

Anonymous said...

fascinating... Alice in Wonderland